STATION NO. 1 222 W. Main St.
"Second to None"
Station 1 was built in 1939 by the Markoag Fire District. It was originally a two bay station with a 'crows nest' second floor. The middle bay was added in 1971. A second floor and the clock tower were added two years later. It was completely renovated in 1999. Station 1 houses ENGINE 1, LADDER 1, FORESTRY 1, and BOAT 1.
STATION NO. 2 HEADQUARTERS 212 School St.
Station 2 is the headquarters of the Laurenville Fire District. It opened in 2008. It houses the offices of the fire chief, deputy chief, fire marshal, EMS director, district treasurer, and secretary. It has a state of the art classroom for training sessions. Also the dispatch center for the fire department and an air cascade filling station are located here. The second floor is the living area for the firefighters. Station 2 houses ENGINE 2, LADDER 2, RESCUE 2, FORESTRY 2, BATTALION 1, Reserve ENGINE 10, and the HAZ/MAT Trailer.
STATION NO. 3 2247 Windmill Hwy.
Station 3 protects the Randallville section of Laurenville. It was built in 1981 and renovated in 2011-12. Station 3 houses ENGINE 3, LADDER 3, RESCUE 3, BATTALION 2, and BOAT 3. It is also the home of the fire department Maintenance Division and has an air cascade filling station.
STATION NO. 4 238 Edge St. Opened 7/1/2014
"The Old Barn"
Station 4 protects the Edgewood section of town. It originally was built in 1954 as the barn for the old White family farm. It was renovated and donated to the Laurenville Fire District in 2014. Station 4 currently houses ENGINE 4, FORESTRY 4, Reserve ENGINE 11, and Reserve RESCUE 5.
STATION NO. 5 1032 Wallum Lake Rd.
Station 5 was built in 2013. It covers the Mt. Evans area of town. Its construction was a joint effort between the Laurenville Fire District and the Town of Laurenville, housing both police and fire personnel. The first floor has multiple offices for police personnel as well as a small community room for public use. The second floor is the living space for fire dept. personnel as well as offices for the company line officers. The apparatus bay features two drive-thru bays. It houses ENGINE 5, and RESCUE 4, and Reserve FORESTRY 5.
STATION NO. 6 44 Airport Rd.
Station 6 protects Mullen village. Its coverage area includes the Hewson Regional Airport, and the Airport Industrial Park. Station 6 was built in 1978, a second floor over the living area was added in 1989. It houses ENGINE 6, CRASH 1 (arff vehicle), TANKER 1, and Reserve CRASH 2 (arff vehicle).
STATION NO. 7 570 Lake Ave.
Station 7 was built in 1992, in the southern part of Laurenville. Station 7 houses ENGINE 7, RESCUE 1, SPECIAL HAZARDS 1, FORESTRY 3, BOAT 2, and Reserve RESCUE 6.